Two years have passed since FrontierVille was initially launched by Zynga and today it’s time for the 2 year anniversary in the game, one that comes with four new missions and a ton of premium items available for just 1 Horseshoe or just regular coins. A real gift from Zynga for a game that will hopefully reach its third anniversary in better terms than those of today.
I am here to share with you the requirements for completing the 2 year anniversary missions in FrontierVille, so check them out below – they’re not that tough!
Runnin Amok mission
- Buy 1 Huge Silver Font (fountain) in the 2 year anniversary market
- Harvest 10 Sparklers (4 hour harvest)
- Collect 10 Sweetsap Syrup (drops from pine tree)
Reward: Jack’s Float, 2 Party Popper Trees, Country Cider (decoration)
Rodeo on Wheels mission
- Craft 1 Frontier Fire Fountain
- Collect 8 Leather Feed Bags (drops from non rideable horses)
- Complete Bess’ Float
Here is how to craft the Fire Fountain:
Reward: Bess’ Float, 2 Party Popper Trees, Sunbeam Filly
Twins on Parade mission
- Place 2 Confetti Trees (ask your friends for them)
- Collect 20 Corn Husks (harvest corn)
- Complete Hank & Fanny’s Float
Reward: Hank & Fanny’s Float, Anniversary Crate, Orchard expansion 4 (gives you 250 more slots free)
Jail Cell-ebration mission
- Craft 3 Frontier Firefountains
- Collect 12 Delicate Flowers (drops from wildflowers)
- Complete Sheriff Mae’s Float
Reward: Sheriff Mae’s Float, 3 Crazier Cakes, Book of XP
So it’s mostly about building the Float, which will soon be explained in another article and all in all I am sure you will really enjoy the missions of the second celebration in FrontierVille. But it’s not necessarily the missions that you have to enjoy, but the tons of super discounted items!