The Clock Tower has been released in FrontierVille and it allows us to control time. But in order to get that far, we need to complete the missions that come with the Clock Tower and the building itself (but for that, we have another guide and you can click the link to check it out).
Right now, we should focus on completing the Clock Tower missions in FrontierVille and below you can check out the requirements. Have Fun!
Take Time mission
- Place the Town Square
- Place Clock Tower
- Craft 2 Sun Dials (decorations after they are crafted)
Here is how to craft the Sun Dials:
The reward for completing the Take Time mission in FrontierVille is 450 XP, 4 Racoons, 2 Brass Forges.
Where’s Polo mission
- Tend 15 Racoons
- Clear 15 Rocks
- Use the Fast Forward Boost (complete phase 1 of Clock Tower)
Reward: 4 Brass Forges, 2 Green Lightning, 950 XP
Wandered Off mission
- Tend 40 Animals on Neighbor’s Homesteads
- Clear 15 Withered crops on neighbor’s homesteads
- Complete Phase 2 of the Clock Tower
Reward: 4 Fully Grown Pine Trees, 2 Great Madrone Trees, 4 Brass Forges
Ring The Chimes mission
- Craft 2 Stone Gargoyles (decorations)
- Place 15 Great Madrone Trees
- Finish the Clock Tower
Here is how to craft 2 Stone Gargoyles:
The reward for completing the Ring The Chimes mission in FrontierVille is 6400 XP, Aged Salmon Boost, 2 Coastal Pine Trees.
As you can see, the Clock Tower missions in FrontierVille are not that difficult and we should have some great time completing them!