Well, apparently FrontierVille is that kind of a game where you need the Jailhouse first and the Courthouse second… but at least you get it and today is the big day. We have 5 new quests to complete starting today in the Courthouse mission series that has just been launch in FrontierVille and I am here to share with you all the details about these missions: check them out below and enjoy!
3:10 to FrontierVille
- Ask 8 friends to escort Birdie to Court
- Complete the 1st building phase of the Courthouse
- Collect 20 Reinforced Axles (Harvest apricot trees)
Reward: 200 XP, 200 Coins, Fast Hands Boost
A Red Letter Day
- Collect 20 Certified Parcels (tend adult cows)
- Collect 25 Tattered Envelopes (tend adult pigs)
- Investigate 4 Encrypted Messages
In order to investigate Encrypted Messages, you need Cypher Keys. Here’s how to craft them:
The reward for completing the A Red Letter Day mission in FrontierVille is 400 XP, 400 Coins, Golden Gavel Statue.
A Red Letter Day
- Collect 30 Sheriff’s Reports (Harvest Broccoli)
- Complete 2nd Phase of the building
- Investigate 4 Footprints
Reward: 600 XP, 600 Coins, 18 Collectibles Crate
- Complete the final phase of the Courthouse
- Turn in 2 Nefarious Plans collections (drop from Corn)
- Investigate 3 Torn Fabric Clues
Reward: 800 XP, 800 Coins, Stool Pigeon
- Collect 15 Loose Dirt (Clear rocks)
- Collect 40 Worthless Junk (Chop oak trees)
- Find Mae’s Ring in a Bandit Stashbox (Tend grass and oak trees to find a stashbox)
Note: Not every stashbox will have the same contents! You may have to open several stash boxes to find the ring!
The reward for completing the One Ring mission in FrontierVille is 800 XP, 800 Coins, Stool Pigeon.
And these are the Courthouse missions in FrontierVille. What do you think about them?