The Jailhouse has been introduced to FrontierVille and we already have to put it to good use by capturing the Gratchett Gang and putting them behind bars. This will be done via a new series of missions, 6 of them, that can be called either the Jailhouse missions or the Gratchett Gang mission. Either way, I am here to share with you all the details about these missions, as always, so check out the details below.
Before starting it’s worth noting that you must go inside the Jailhouse (click on “View Missions”) after the first mission is completed, because the others will not pop up automatically.
We have one wrapper mission, the Finish the Gratchett Trap quest:
- Complete One Cell (finish phase one of the FrontierVille Jailhouse)
- Complete Two Cells (finish phase two of the FrontierVille Jailhouse)
- Complete Four Cells (finish phase four of the FrontierVille Jailhouse)
Reward: 1000 XP, 1000 Coins, Building Boost
And a set of five missions where we actually have to capture the Gratchett gang. Here are the requirements and details:
Tipping Point mission
- User Sheriff Mae to capture Bo Gratchett (select Sheriff and select Lasso)
- Investigate Two Encrypted Messages
- Collect 15 Chewed Cud (tend adult cows)
Reward: 400 XP, 400 Coins, Bandit Racoon
- Use Sheriff Mae to capture Birdie the Fox
- Investigate eight Encoded Messages (same thing as Encrypted Messages)
- Turn in three Nefarious Plans Collections
Reward: 1000 XP, 1000 Coins, Jailhouse Bloodhound
A lot of new things introduced by this new FrontierVille feature, I must admit that I am really excited with this new content. What about you?