A pretty nice new feature has gone live in FrontierVille within the Love Is in the Air event that has brought us 7 new missions in the game: the Hitchin’ Rail and the Wedding Wagon where you can craft wedding items in order to get Hank married with Fanny. Even more, a Wedding Store is coming soon according to Zynga, so it might not be the last wedding we’re seeing on the Frontier!
But until then, let’s see what’s the deal with this Hitching Rail and Wedding Wagon and we’ll start the guide with the simplest part of them all: the Hitchin Rail. You will get this item in placement mode as soon as the mission series appears in FrontierVille and you’ll have to whack it three times to complete it (no other building parts are required, fortunately!). Then you will see that it has two options: the regular Collect Bonus and the Call Wagon one:
Selecting the second option will bring you the Wedding Wagon inside which you will be able to craft all sorts of items required for the mission series. Here is a list of items and requirements that you can collect inside the Wedding Wagon:
- Polished - requires 30 Rough Gemstones & 3 Gem Polisher. Rough Gemstones are obtained by performing actions on your homestead, ask your friends for Gem Polisher
- The Ring – requires 3 Gem Polisher & Ring Band (you get it by completing mission 3 in the new series)
- Posies – require 5 Red Rose Buds (Chapel Collection) and 5 Silver Candles – you can also ask your friends for them
- Arrangement - requires 1 Vase and 2 Posies (Vase is obtained from completing mission 1)
- Twill - requires 30 Cloth and 1 Shears (Sheep Collection)
- The Suit – 5 Twill and Armadillo Shoes (you get them from completing mission 5)
Pretty difficult to create these items in the Wedding Wagon, but I am sure you will do your best to do it since it’s for a noble cause!