Some people try to make their homesteads in FrontierVille look as zany as possible, while others go for the “cutest of the cute” award. And also we have people who try to design their homestead in FrontierVille look like a real town – and that’s what I think the winner of the Homestead of the Week #12 did here.
Proudly owned by FrontierVille Fan Alison, this homestead has a bit of everything in it: a solid, working ranch in the upper left corner where most of the action takes place, a wonderful waterfall (and a rainbow!) in the other corner, lots of items that not many of us have (like the Frontier Jack Statue!) and overall a feeling that this homestead is indeed heading the right direction. Check it out for yourself below:
If you think your homestead looks good enough (or is original enough) to be featured here on FrontierVille Info, please send us your images at email@example.com. Here is how to take a screenshot of your homestead in the game:
1. If you’re running Windows, simply switch to view your homestead in full screen and click the Print Screen Button. Then, simply open up Microsoft Paint, right click on the screen and select “Paste” and save the file!
2. A program that knows how to capture images (such as IrfanView which can be downloaded for free here)
- Once the program is installed, open it and press C.
- Set the options as wanted – it is important to set the Capture Area to Foreground Window – Client area.
- Click Start
- Then switch to FrontierVille in your browser and press the hot key (or keys).
- Save the image and send it to FrontierVille Info at the e-mail address posted above.