Just a couple of days ago I was telling you about the upcoming Prized Pig feature in FrontierVille and today is the big day when we see it go live. There is a lot to learn about this brand new feature which takes quite bit out of the monotony in the game, but we’ll talk about every aspect as we go. We’ll begin with might matter the most: the Prized Pig Contest missions or the Pig Pavilion missions if you like – there’s 4 of them and I am here to share with you all the details!
Mission 1: Making Bacon
- Place the Pig Pavilion
- Buy and Place a Prize Pig
- Feed Hog Chow to any Prize Pig Three Times
Rewards: 200XP, 200 coins and Prize Pig Certificate
Mission 2: Call the Doctor
- Feed Hog Chow to any Prize Pig 12 Times
- Harvest 60 Corn
- Upgrade the Prize Pig Pavilion
Rewards: Cookiedough Pig Unlocked, 1 Angus Cow, Doc To Do List
Mission 3: Science!
- Tend 15 Angus Cow On Yer Homestead
- Upgrade the Pig Pavilion
- Feed 20 Hog Chow to a Cookiedough Pih
Rewards: 1 Prize Pig, 800 XP, Doc’s Pig Secrets
Mission 4: The Pig Whisperer
- Harvest 40 Habanjeros
- Tend a Prize Pig 5 Times after Weight In
- Finish the Prize Pig Pavilion
Rewards: Mocha Prize Pig Unlocked, Country Fair Arch, 1,200 XP
As you can see, there are a lot of new things brought in by these Prized Pig missions in FrontierVille and I will write a guide pretty soon about it all – but first we must make sure that we learn everything about the Pig Pavilion itself, so stay tuned!