I have already shared with you many details about the upcoming release of the Oregon Trail in FrontierVille, and Zynga is moving things in the right direction, introducing the “launch area” of our wagon. And this is done in style, with a series of 12 new missions – the Trouble on the Trail series.
The new missions will be introduced to us via a letter from the McBaggins family, telling us about their broken down wagon. If you somehow missed the letter, you can check it out below:
Next, you will notice on the lower side of the game screen that a new area has appeared near your homestead:
Also, you will be able to talk to the people there, who have for you 12 new missions (which can be either unlocked early or on a one-per-day basis):
I am preparing articles about all of the Trouble on the Trail Missions in FrontierVille, so stay tuned for details about all the 12 new missions that will ultimately reward you with the Conestoga Wagon, plus all the pieces for the Oregon Trail map in Frontierville and allow you to start traveling on the Oregon Trail!
UPDATE: Below you can find the links to the requirements and details pages for all the 12 missions in the Trouble on the Trail series:
- Mission 1: Explorin’ for Elsa
- Mission 2: Searchin’ for Silas
- Mission 3: Pursuin’ Pa
- Mission 4: Huntin for Hobo
- Mission 5: Pussycat Wagon
- Mission 6: Panhandlin’ for Picks ‘N Pans!
- Mission 7: Rockin Oxen
- Mission 8: Granny’s Lost Her Medicinals!
- Mission 9: Find Frontier Food
- Mission 10: Where Are Them Clothes
- Mission 11: Find The Little Piggies
- Mission 12: A Shot in the Dark
[Thanks, Alexander, for some of the images!]