Today was a pretty big day in FrontierVille, with the launch of the Ghost Town – a brand new feature that helps us celebrate Halloween in the spookiest and coolest possible way! There are quite a few new missions released by Zynga today and I also have some extra details about FrontierVille’s Ghost Town and I have already posted all the info here on FrontierVille Info. However, since it might get a bit difficult to follow all of the posts (especially since there are so many), I have decided to create this article with links to all the previous articles about the Ghost Town in FrontierVille and hopefully make it easier for you to check them all out!
We should start with some generic info about the Ghost Town in FrontierVille:
And then, we should continue with the first series of missions that we’ll get, missions to complete on our Homesteads:
And then, we’ll have to go to the Ghost Town and complete some missions there as well!
- Ghost Town Spirit ‘N’ Clear It Mission
- Ghost Town Charmin’ with Science mission
- Ghost Town Shootin’ ‘n’ Shoppin’ mission
- Ghost Town Veggie Vengeance mission
- Ghost Town Infection Inspection mission
- Ghost Town The Odd Orchard mission
- Ghost Town Briary Behemoth mission
- FrontierVille A Great Host of Ghosts mission
- FrontierVille To Build a Better Box mission
- FrontierVille Rise ‘n’ Shine mission
- FrontierVille The Ghost of Huge Hugh mission
- Ghost Town Old Bones Gang mission series
And finally, in order to give you a head start with building construction for Ghost Town, here are the Ghost Town building material links.
Hope you’ll find all these articles useful!